- Coconut oil, for the baking dish
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 200g rolled oats
- 100ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. grease a baking dish with the oil.
Use a fork to mash the bananas in a mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in the rolled oats, almond milk, cashew butter, cinnamon, honey, vanilla extract and seeds until well incorporated.
Spoon the mixture into the baking dish, flattening and smoothing the surface. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until evenly firm to the touch.
Turn out onto a rack to completely cool before cutting into 10 bars of equal size