Oxygen – Oxyjet
Breathe life back into your skin with this multi-layered treatment. Featuring Oxyjet. Delivering the benefits of medical grade oxygen infused with our beneficial active ingredients through the many functions of Oxyjet.
We provide a complete restorative treatment that repairs, energises and lifts dull and lacklustre skin.
The Oxygen treatment performs total skin rejuvenation. Every step is designed to leave your face feeling repaired, energised and lifted. Recently featured in Elle Magazines article “The Best Facials That Are Totally Worth Spending Your Hard-Earned Money On.”
Book this treatment
If you wish to make a booking or discuss this treatment, please complete the form below.
Your highly-skilled Skin Specialist will begin by discussing your skin goals and immediate skin concerns.
Each of the Oxyjet machine’s attachments serve a specific purpose for your skin and every step is designed to leave your skin glowing. Steps include oxygen cleansing, steaming and extractions, no needle pressure injection, lifting and contouring massage, cryotherapy, diamond head microdermabrasion, oxygen spray.
Regular facials and skin maintenance assists with early skin ageing. The perfect alternative to anti-ageing injections and dermal fillers. If you do or have previously had injections this will act as a great addition and allow longer rest time before required top-ups.
Redness & Rosacea
Acne & Breakouts
Dull & Lacklustre
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Dark Circles, Puffy Eyes
We’re honoured to have been awarded the Butterfly Mark by Positive Luxury.
The Butterfly Mark is only ever awarded to the luxury brands meeting higher and higher standards for people and nature. Read More >
Oxygen Facial Facial Treatment FAQs
Our oxygen facial is our cosmetic procedure that involves the application of pressurised oxygen through the various treatment phases of the Oxyjet device, and in combination with our specialised targeted serums to provide intensive skin cleansing, dermabrasion, lifting massage, and cold treatments, contributing to an optimal treatment outcome.
Oxjet offers a wide range of treatments, catering to various skin needs, starting with the quick pick-me-up option for tired eye areas and extending to comprehensive treatments for the face, neck, and décolleté. The Oxygen facial consists of multiple customisable components from the Oxyjet device, allowing our skin specialists to select specific elements based on your skin’s current requirements.
Tailored active ingredient ingredients from our serum range are applied to address specific skin concerns, with a focus on problem areas. Appropriate actives are gently and effectively delivered deep into the skin using pulsed oxygen pressure, utilising a needle-free, painless, and safe pressure injection technique. This approach ensures that all problematic areas can be treated without adverse side effects or discomfort. When combined with tour targeted serums, this method can help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, even out pigmentation irregularities, and reduce inflammation and impurities. The active ingredients establish a reservoir in the deeper layers of the skin, while the pure oxygen infuses the skin with newfound vitality promoting a revitalised appearance.
There are seven phases in our oxygen facial , these are
- OXYclear – Deep cleansing: The skin is gently and effectively cleansed by the combined action of pure, concentrated oxygen along with Lisa Franklin Cleansers. Simultaneously, the Bio Blue Light soothes and enhances the skin, reinforcing the anti-irritant and antibacterial properties of the oxygen.
- OXYdiamond – Diamond microdermabrasion: The skin undergoes a thorough and invigorating transformation with the application of pure, concentrated oxygen and diamond peel heads of various grain sizes. This process effectively stimulates the skin, promoting intensive cleansing and regeneration.
- OXYjet – The pulsed oxygen pressure injection: Through the utilisation of pulsating concentrated oxygen, the Lisa Franklin active ingredients are skillfully delivered into the deeper layers of the skin to maximise their positive effects, all achieved without the need for needles.
- OXYtone – The oxygen face lift: The distinctive polyrotation massage, when combined with pure, concentrated oxygen, Bio Blue and Red Light, effectively stimulates the skin while toning facial muscles and skin tissue.
- OXYtone disk – The intensive oxygen massage: The highly effective massage head, pure concentrated oxygen, and Bio Red Light work in synergy to invigorate the subcutaneous tissue, aiding in the firming of facial areas, such as a double chin.
- CRYO2 – The cool oxygen lift: The combination of cold, pure concentrated oxygen and our serums tightens the skin, reduces swellings and inflammations.
- OXYspray – The oxygen spray treatment: The gentle oxygen breeze, combined with active ingredients, alleviates irritations following microdermabrasion, micro needling, or laser treatments, promoting improved wound healing.
Oxygen therapy, particularly in the form of an oxygen facial offer several benefits:
Improved circulation: Oxygen facials can enhance blood flow to the skin, which can help deliver vital nutrients and oxygen to skin cells. This increased circulation results in a healthier and more radiant complexion.
Skin rejuvenation: our oxygen facial helps boost skin cell regeneration, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Detoxification: Oxygen therapy assists in the removal of toxins and impurities from the skin. This detoxification process leads to clearer and healthier-looking skin.
Healing and recovery: Oxygen facial can be undertaken to promote the healing of skin injuries, burns, or wounds. The increased oxygen supply can aid in the body’s natural healing processes.
Antibacterial effects: Oxygen has natural antibacterial properties, and oxygen therapy may help reduce the growth of acne-causing bacteria. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals with acne-prone skin.
Hydration: Oxygen facials include our moisturising serums, which help hydrate the skin. Well-hydrated skin looks plumper, more radiant, and healthier
If you’re interested in trying our oxygen facial in London connect with us and one of skin specialists will discuss your specific needs and provide guidance.